BC Agricultural Expo – Online Auction
Online Auction: September 24-26, 2020
1. The 2020 BC Ag Expo sale will be hosted virtually on DLMS Farmgate
b) Bidders must pre-register to bid with DLMS Farmgate.
2. The auctions will be in a timed format. The auction will be open Thursday September 24, 2020 at noon and will begin closing in a staggered format starting at 2 PM Saturday September 26, 2020 and having final close at 6 PM Saturday September 26, 2020.
3. Floor prices will be as follows:
a) Live Market Steer: $1.80/lb
b) Carcass Steer: $3.00/lb
c) Live Market Lamb and Carcass Lamb: $200/animal.
d) Live Market Goat and Carcass Goat: $200/animal
e) Live Rabbits: $30 No Processing facilities available
3. Steers and Lambs will be sold by a projected weight submitted by the exhibitor. A final weight will be determined on Monday September 28, 2020 at weigh in, and steer buyers will be invoiced based on this final weight.
4. If you sell your animal through the sale, you are obligated to deliver that animal to the BC Livestock Co-op Monday September 28, 2020 at your designated time.
5. Settlement of sale must be completed before animals are self-hauled, and animals will not be released from slaughterhouse until payment is received.
7. BC Ag Expo will provide transport of live projects from the BC Livestock Co-op Monday September 28, 2020 to Rainer’s Custom Cutting, Rangeland Meats or Kam Lake View Meats.
• Notice to Buyers of Market Projects at the BC Ag Expo Online Sale via DLMS;
Any Buyer purchasing with a credit card (Visa, Mastercard) will be charged a Credit Card Processing Fee of 2.65% if paying in person at the BC Livestock Co-op. This Credit Card Processing Fee will be added to the purchase price of the project. This Fee will be shown on the Buyer’s purchase invoice.
· Any credit card payment taken remotely and keyed in will incur a 3.4% Credit Card Processing Fee which will be added to the purchase price of the project.
· All payments taken in-person at the BC Livestock Co-op will follow Covid 19 Health Regulations regarding in-person payment processing.